The Vespa has evolved from a single model motor scooter manufactured in 1946 by Piaggio & Co. S.p.A. of Pontedera, Italy to a full line of scooters and one of seven companies today owned by Piaggio.
From their inception, Vespa scooters have been known for their painted, pressed steel unibody which combines a complete cowling for the engine (enclosing the engine mechanism and concealing dirt or grease), a flat floorboard (providing foot protection), and a prominent front fairing (providing wind protection) into a structural unit.
Are you coming to Italy for Vacation?
Get a professional photoshoot with us in real Made in Italy Style!
We are a team of professional photographers who love the city of Rome. Every shot we take merge the unique features of this breathtaking city with the emotions of the couples. We want to catch the love of those fiancé, wedding couples, families or newlyweds on honeymoon.
Lose yourselves among the suggestive and intriguing spots of Rome, while we secretly draw your beautiful moment with a perfect, natural and and spontaneous shot. We will use all our empathy to put at your service the long-time experience we have as wedding photojournalists.
After the shooting we select the most beautiful pictures taken, the ones that represent you best and convey your true emotions; we will improve these before sending them on, to become your unforgettable memories.
Are you a tourist in Rome? Have you ever thought about getting the most out of your holiday in Rome? Any ideas??? I’LL GIVE YOU ONE!!!!! I offer all tourists in Rome a personal photo reportage, I will take you to some of the most beautiful and breathtaking places of the eternal city: ROME. This […]
Photo reportage all made in Italy Once upon a time….. This is how most fairy tales start…but the one we are going to tell you is not a fairy tail. This is Cory and Raya’s experience in one of the most beautiful cities of the world: ROME “the eternal city”! Today the 20th of May, […]
Photo reportage all made in ItalyOnce upon a time….. Street photo reportage Have you ever heard about it? Well, the best thing of this kind of reportage is that you don’t need any fake face or makeup, you just need to be yourselves and enjoy your walk through the city. “Tuning up” with your personal photographerWhat I also […]
PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER FOR TOURIST
I want to tell you a story, the story of Joy and Jackie! One day I received an email from Joy, she wrote me that with her husband they live in Shanghai, and that soon they will be in Italy and would like to choose my photo shoot. I was very happy of their request. […]
For their 10th anniversary,Cindy and Orlando came to Italy and chose a photo shoot in Rome by Girolamo Monteleone. Go around Rome on a Vespa at 6 am is a unique experience. The city was all for them, the sun was ready to welcome them and to open the curtain of this fantastic city. Look at […]
Fairoz & Nurulhuda come from Singapore and have chosen a photo shoot from www.madeinitalyweb.it I am very happy to have met this multiethnic couple: Fairoz is a Muslim of Indian, Pakistani, Malay, and Portuguese descent and Nurul is of Arab, Malay, and Chinese heritage. If you want to know more about these guys can see their website: www.albukharidcruz.com “photo shooting to […]
DESTINATION WEDDING ITALY
Iris and Wai come from Hong Kong and have chosen a photo shoot from www.madeinitalyweb.it was a beautiful morning! We met at 6am, we walked for 4 kilometers, we have talked about cultural differences between East and West, between Japanese, Korean and Chinese people. We visited the museum under the sky of Rome, passing by Via […]
Booking our photographic service is very simple!
The service consists of a quiet stroll in Rome, accompanied by one professional photographer to capture your smiles, emotions and wonderful moments together. The photo shoot can take from 1 to 8 hours and is reserved for engaged couples, newlyweds on honeymoon or families.
• 1 hour : € 200: 40 high-resolution images will be provided.
• 2 hours: € 300: 80 high-resolution images will be provided.
• 3 hours: € 400: 120 high-resolution images will be provided.
•4 hours: € 500: 120 high-resolution images will be provided.
• 8 hours: € 800: 500 high-resolution images will be provided, corrected and perfected.
1. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the date you would like for the photo shoot and the desired duration
2. You will receive a reply in a few days, with all the details including the start time of the service and the place to meet our photographer
3. For this type of service a deposit of about 30% of the total is required. This can be paid easily and safely via Paypal.
4. On the day of the photo shoot you will meet the professional photographer at the agreed meeting place 10 minutes before the service starts
5. The most exciting moment: the photographic tour will take you to the best corners in Rome and capture every moment
6. At the end of the photo shoot you will pay the due balance to us.
7. In the week after the photo shoot our photographers will carefully select the most beautiful pictures, improving them in detail: you will receive the images through a free online data transfer system called WeTransfer.
We are specialized in photography services for your wedding. Please write what your preferences and desires are and we will reply… Write to email@example.com